We’re excited to announce OUTDOOR PUPPET SHOWS WITH PUPPETSBURG. We anticipate that the parks will be extremely busy, so please bear with us. Note that Puppetsburg will be providing freshly-cleaned props for the children to borrow during the show.
Puppetsburg does interactive shows great for 3 months up to 5 years. Our shows involve dancing, a fresh new story each week, and you'll love meeting our celebri-puppet guests / viewing content that will make YOU lol too!
JUNE 7TH - JULY 2ND:
Thursday at 11:30AM at Union Square Park (south end, behind the George Washington statue; if the park is not yet unlocked, look around for us!)
- After booking, you will receive a confirmation email with items needed for class. You’ll have most (if not all) of these items at home--please bring them with you.
- If you have to cancel, please do so 48 hours before class by emailing email@example.com to receive USP class credit. If the weather is not looking good, we will cancel 24 hours before class.
- In the event of a cancellation due to weather, we will a) schedule a make-up class or b) give you the option to rebook for the upcoming week at no additional cost.
SOCIAL DISTANCE AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
- Masks are required for adults who are not fully vaccinated and encouraged for children over 2 years old. Masks should cover your mouth and nose.
- Everyone will need to bring their own props and blanket, to be spaced 6 feet apart.
- If you or your child is not feeling well, please stay home and request a class credit. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy.
By signing up for and attending class, I release Union Square Play from any liability as a result of attending a class. This includes as it relates to COVID-19.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Union Square Play has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
If I am not fully vaccinated, I AGREE TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE DURATION OF CLASS. I understand that my caregiver is also required to wear a mask, covering the mouth AND nose, for the duration of class. Regardless of my vaccination status, I agree to sit six feet apart from other families and the teachers. I understand that I am in charge of redirecting my child in order to social distance.
I further acknowledge that Union Square Play can not guarantee that I myself or my child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff and other clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Union Square Play and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my class.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to COVID-19.