Dionne Kamara - Pre-Walkers (private pod in Summit)
- After booking, you will receive a confirmation email with items needed for class. You’ll have most (if not all) of these items at home — please bring them with you.
- You will receive an email with the location the week before.
- In the event of a cancellation, we will schedule a make-up class.
- The host is asking that all adults who attend the class be vaccinated.
BRING WITH YOU:
We’ve compiled a list of items to have in class. You can find things from around the house (we’ve included DIY examples) or purchase using the Amazon links.
- Instruments, including the following:
- Shakers (DIY version: fill a small container with beads, lentils, rice, Legos -- whatever small things you have at home)
- Rhythm sticks (DIY: any kind of sticks from around the house; cooking utensils work great!)
- Castanets, tambourine, or other noise maker
- A juggling scarf (DIY: lightweight blanket, bandana, towel, burp cloth)
- A large silk scarf or muslin blanket
- A large flat circle (DIY: cut cardboard into a 18”-diameter circle)
- A stuffed animal
If I am not fully vaccinated, I AGREE TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE DURATION OF CLASS. I understand that my caregiver is also required to wear a mask, covering the mouth AND nose, for the duration of class. Regardless of my vaccination status, I agree to sit six feet apart from other families and the teachers. I understand that I am in charge of redirecting my child in order to social distance.
I further acknowledge that Union Square Play can not guarantee that I myself or my child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff and other clients and their families.