One-of-a-kind play with Jennie Monness brought to you in partnership with Hudson Yards and Coterie.
We've partnered with Hudson Yards and Coterie diapers to bring you play the Jennie Mo' way. Join Union Square Play and Jennie Mo' at the Public Square and Gardens at Hudson Yards on select Tuesdays throughout the summer. Tickets are free but limited, so please register.
Please bring your ticket with you. It will be available in PDF or Apple Wallet.
WHO: All kids under 4 years old and their entourage of adults. Sensory play is adaptable for all ages. We welcome all siblings.
Sensory play may get messy and wet. Please pack a change of clothes. While we've secured our very own spot in the shade, 10 out of 10 doctors recommend sunscreen.
See here for all the available dates.
The Public Square and Gardens of Hudson Yards. Look for the giant screen below the Vessel. You'll find us there.
We encourage you to make a day of it. We'll email you a little guide to make the most of your time at Hudson Yards with the kids.
If you have to cancel, please do so 24 hours before your event by email@example.com. We'll open a spot for someone else.
If the weather is not looking good, we will move the event to a private location inside of Hudson Yards. We'll email you where to meet us in the event of rain.
SOCIAL DISTANCE AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
- Masks are required for adults who are not fully vaccinated and encouraged for children over 2 years old. Masks should cover your mouth and nose.
- If you or your child is not feeling well, please stay home. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy. We'll sneak you into another date if that is what it takes.
By signing up for and attending class, I release Union Square Play from any liability as a result of attending a class. This includes as it relates to COVID-19.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Union Square Play has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
If I am not fully vaccinated, I AGREE TO WEAR A MASK FOR THE DURATION OF CLASS. I understand that my caregiver is also required to wear a mask, covering the mouth AND nose, for the duration of class. Regardless of my vaccination status, I agree to sit six feet apart from other families and the teachers. I understand that I am in charge of redirecting my child in order to social distance. I further acknowledge that Union Square Play can not guarantee that I myself or my child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff and other clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Union Square Play and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my class.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to COVID-19.