Tiny Tasters: Babys First Bites LIVE (4-12 Months)
Everything you need to know about how to introduce solids and feed your babies in a safe, fun, nutritious and baby guided way.
- When to introduce solids
- Ways to introduce key ingredients and flavor
- What are right first textures, and how to transition to more complex textures
- How to let the baby guide the feeding process, ie baby guided feeding
- Baby appropriate foods and portion sizes
- Current recommendations on allergies and how to introduce the allergies
- Nutritious foods to focus on (and what to avoid) during the first year
- How to excite little taste buds to create adventurous eaters & prevent picky eating
- How to foster positive mealtime environment
- Gear you need to get started
- When to wean off formula or milk
- How to shop for baby food
- How to make your own baby food - recipes included
- Handouts + recipes
*You'll find the zoom link in the order confirmation and you will receive a reminder with the link prior to the class via email.
*Please log into the class 5-10 minutes before the start time and wait in the virtual waiting room, so we can start on time.
*Please turn your cameras on if you can, so that we can all see each other and feel like we are in person together!
*If you cannot attend the class, Tiny Tasters is available on demand
*Registration will close 3 hours prior to the start time.