Tiny Tasters: Feeding Toddlers LIVE (1-3 years)
This class will bring (back) joy to mealtimes for both you and your toddler (1-3 years) because feeding toddlers can make any sane parent go insane. You will learn everything you need to know about how to feed your toddler, raise healthy and adventurous eaters, manage the dreaded picky eating, toddler grazing, tummy troubles, and make mealtimes ENJOYABLE for YOU and your little one.
You will walk away with knowledge on:
- Age appropriate mealtime patterns, feeding skills, foods and portion sizes
- Key nutrients to focus on over the next few months
- The do's and don'ts of snacking
- Ways to introduce flavor and create adventurous eaters
- What is normal"picky" toddler eating vs problematic eating
- What to do and how to stay calm when mealtimes don't go as planned
- Managing any tummy trouble
- Nutritionist approved grocery list
- Favorite feeding gear
- Kitchen hacks and easy recipes to make cooking quick, easy and less messy
- Transitioning off of the bottle and onto cow's milk (and any non-dairy alternatives)
- Handouts + recipes
*You'll find the zoom link in the order confirmation and you will receive a reminder with the link prior to the class starting via email.
*Please log into the class 5-10 minutes before the start time and wait in the virtual waiting room, so we can start on time.
*Please turn your cameras on if you can, so that we can all see each other and feel like we are in person together!
*Currently, the recorded class will not be available for purchase if you cannot attend or have to step away.
*Registration will close 3 hours prior to start time.