Mo-On-The-Go: Union Square Play x Rafi Nova
Mo-On-The-Go is the ultimate, open-ended activity bag for children on-the-go!
(Presale: Expected ship date 1/14)
Mo-On-The-Go is the ultimate, open-ended activity bag for children on-the-go! Developed in partnership with Union Square Play and it’s co-founder Jennie Monness, a leading early childhood educator, Mo-On-The-Go includes a custom designed backpack for kids (but can easily be carried by adults), filled with 9 open ended play objects and activities, all of which can be used over and over in never ending, different ways. Included in the kit are 12 activity cards, designed by Jennie, with thoughtful prompts to encourage and revamp how your child can play with their kit.
Ideal for the airplane, a long car ride, a family dinner at a restaurant, or even at home! The kit is for your little one just as much as it is for grown ups.
The Mo-On-The-Go backpack comes in Navy or Green and is accented by Rafi Nova’s signature handmade textiles upcycled from Hmong women artisans.
Each bag comes filled with the following items:
• 4 silicone cupcake holders
• Retractable Makeup Brush
• One sheet of re-usable color form stickers
• 1 PVC Clear Pouch
• 1 Magic Doodle Pad + 6 Markers
• 2 oz Play Dough from the Dough Project
• 5 Silicone Fruit Coasters
• Pop It Toy
• 2 Reusable Water Drawing Writing Cloth
• 12 Activity Cards which serve as tools to engage children in different ways to explore and play with items in the toy backpack.
• Upcycled handmade textile accent made by ethnic women artisans in South East Asia. Each textile is unique and holds symbols and colors that reflect the artisans life.
• Backpack: 13x9
• Outer Pocket: 6x9
• Interior Clear Pocket: 10x6
Materials: Upcycled Textiles